You will be able to find all important documents and information on this page, including recent alternatives performance and fund asset weightings, when it becomes available.
Our next Fund, launched in September 2017, is the Global Merces Access Fund.
The Global Merces Access Fund allows investors to:
- lock in a distinguishing opportunity to gain exposure to a diversified portfolio of alternative assets with a focus on currency;
- diversify their existing portfolio and possibly lessen overall volatility in their investment portfolio, through the low correlation of alternative assets to traditional asset classes;
- access an Investment Manager with a strong track record in investing in currency;
- obtain an investment in alternative assets with a relatively low fee structure (compared with most unlisted alternative asset funds); and
- have an Investment Manager who specialises in currency, the underlying core focus of the Fund.